TOURS AND TRANSFERS
Stellenbosch was founded in 1679 by Dutch governor Simon van der Stel and is steeped in pioneering history. It is in the most beautiful countryside with dramatic, expansive vistas of mountains, vineyards and ocean and elegant mix of 18-century Cape Dutch, Georgian and Victorian buildings. On top of this, Stellenbosch is the centre of the African winemaking industry. Close by we have approximately 400 tasting destinations and over 3000 wines to choose from. Jim and Marie are also wine makers, (look for “Hunneyball Wines” in Platters Wine guide).
So, perhaps with all this it would be very odd if we didn’t specialise in wine related and cultural tours 🙂
Book your tour
- Hunneyball House can assist you with most of your touring and transport requirements.
- We provide professional tours and transfer services for private travellers. We are committed to ensure that your trip is a memorable one and will work to ensure that your trip perfectly suits your interests, preferences and schedule to make your experience a memorable one.
- Our tours are unpretentious and done at a leisurely pace with a focus on your enjoyment, learning and relaxation. They feature tested destinations and cover this spectacular region in detail. Travelling through luxuriant valleys and beneath rocky peaks, the landscape is as much enjoyment as the fine wines and delicious foods that you’ll experience.
- Jim Hunneyball is a CATHSSETA certified Tourist Guide and is fluent in Swedish and English. He holds a Professional driver’s license for which medical and police clearances are mandatory and are renewed every two years.
- Our tours are grouped into “Tasting” for wine, brandy, beer and our other tasting tours and “Cape” for our sightseeing and activity tours.